Flat copper tape applications include:
- Under floor perimeter loops
- Under floor Multiloops / Phased Array
- Can be fitted under most coverings with no effect on the magnetic field.
- Ceramic & Porcelain Tiles
- On top of metal decking (requires high power driver and appropriate loop design)
Printed Warning Tape, PVC Extrusion and Crimps
When installed, Ampetronic flat copper tape is not normally visible through carpets and floor coverings. However, if used under particularly thin floor coverings, the line of the tape may be slightly visible. The installer is responsible for confirming the compatibility of all materials before they are used in any project.
Copper Tape and Printed Warning Tape are warranted against defects in manufacture present at the time of supply. The warranty does not cover installation errors or mechanical damage to the products.
Other installation accessories:
- Printed warning tape
Ampetronic supply a special high quality tape, 50mm (2”) wide, colour white, printed with a warning text and deaf logo in blue.
- Direct burial cables
DBC Direct Burial Cable for hearing loops from Ampetronic for laying in concrete screed, immune to the corrosive effects of concrete.
- Hearing loop signs
Hearing Loops provide an important service for hearing aid users and others with challenging levels of hearing loss in many environments and applications, but they’re completely pointless if no none knows the facility is available to them.
- Pre-formed counter loop
- Counter induction loop pad
- PVC extrusion for copper tape
- Crimps and crimp tool
- Blanking plate – full width
- Blanking plate half-width
- Blanking plate one quarter width
- Wall mount (C Series)
- Wall mount (D Series)
- Wireless kit
For help and guidance on hearing loop / induction loop installation please see our information centre.