- Communicate directly with hearing aid users
- Enhance visitor accessibility and experience
- Provide consistent signal coverage even in large and complex areas
Ampetronic Hearing Loop Products for Hotels and Hospitality:
Most hearing aid users would say that when they use their aids in one to one conversations they work very well. Difficulties arise when the level of ambient noise is too great, as in a busy reception area, or when the distance between the sound source and listener is increased e.g. a conference room.
The problems are exacerbated if the assistive listening system in use has been poorly specified, installed or used; particularly...
- when there are large and complex room structures
- when multipurpose rooms are in use e.g. partitioned conference halls
- where overspill can cause interference or broadcast of the signal
- when metal is present in the building structure or room contents
Ampetronic™ hearing loops:
- offer direct communication to users via their existing hearing aid without the need for additional receivers
- improve the experience of hearing aid users by making events and occasions accessible and more enjoyable
- allow freedom of movement by ensuring a consistent signal throughout the looped area
In addition they...
- minimise the effects of metal in the structure
- reduce overspill and so reduce interference or the possibility of broadcasting of sensitive information
- can be integrated into new builds or retro-fit into existing structures
For more information on hearing loop design to meet regulatory Standards for hearing loop installations, contact our friendly and knowledgeable team on +44 (0) 1636 610062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.