- Communicate directly with hearing aid users
- Make public announcements and information accessible
- Provide consistent and intelligible sound in moving vehicles
Most hearing aid users would say that when they use their aids in one to one conversations they work very well. Difficulties arise when the level of ambient noise is too great, e.g. on a moving vehicle, when the distance between the sound source and listener is increased e.g. a public address system, or when there are physical barriers between the vehicle operator and the passenger e.g. a security screen.
The problems are exacerbated if the assistive listening system in use has been poorly specified or installed; particularly as vehicles introduce a number of complications for assistive listening technologies including...
- sources of magnetic interference
- movement vibrations
- temperature changes
- metal in the vehicle structure
Ampetronic™ hearing loops
- offer direct communication to users via their existing hearing aid without the need for additional receivers
- improve the experience of hearing aid users by making public announcements, information and on-board entertainment accessible
- overcome the inherent difficulties posed by moving vehicles such as movement vibration, magnetic noise and metal in the structure with robust solutions developed to transport specific standards, delivering consistent and intelligible sound.
Regardless of hearing ability, Ampetronic™ speech transfer systems enhance direct communication through physical barriers e.g. security screens or enclosed cabs.
Ampetronic™ hearing loops and speech transfer systems can be integrated into new builds or as a retro-fit into existing vehicles.
For more information on hearing loop design to meet regulatory Standards for hearing loop installations, contact our friendly and knowledgeable team on +44 (0) 1636 610062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.