- Communicate directly with hearing aid users
- Support inclusion and enable participation
- Minimise uncontrolled information sharing
Most hearing aid users would say that when they use their aids in one to one conversations they work very well. Difficulties arise when the level of ambient noise is too great or the distance between the talker and listener is increased as in a busy reception area, lecture hall or conference space.
The problems are exacerbated if the assistive listening system in use has been poorly specified or installed, particularly...
- when there are large and complex room structures
- when multipurpose rooms are in use e.g. partitioned meeting rooms
- where overspill can cause interference or broadcast of the signal
- when metal is present in the building structure or room contents
Ampetronic™ hearing loops:
- offer direct communication to users via their existing hearing aid without the need for additional receivers
- match the commitment of the user and offer a genuine benefit making their access more inclusive and effective
- reduce overspill and so reduce interference or the possibility of broadcasting sensitive information
In addition they...
- allow freedom of movement by ensuring a consistent signal throughout the looped area
- minimise the effects of metal in the structure
- can be integrated into new builds or retro-fit into existing structures
For more information on hearing loop design to meet regulatory Standards for hearing loop installations, contact our friendly and knowledgeable team on +44 (0) 1636 610062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.