Designing induction loop systems can be very simple, but it is also easy to make a mistake and end up with a system that does not meet Standards or provide a genuine benefit to the hearing aid user.
Our support team are more than happy to give you advice and guidance at any stage of your specification and design process to ensure your system works first time.
We also offer a complete design service where our experienced engineers will consult with you to identify the needs of your project and provide a bespoke system design tailored to ensure the best performance possible. Please fill in our request form below or contact us on +44 (0) 1636 610062, email email@example.com
If you would prefer to design your own system, our Loopworks Design Tool allows you to easily specify and design quality, Standard compliant hearing loop systems. To get the most out of our Design Tool we highly recommend completing our online Loopworks Design Training course which includes all the relevant information, including:
- Assistive listening applications and technology suitability
- Hearing loop principles and operational standards
- Ampetronic Loopworks platform and project hierarchy
- Specifying single channel hearing loop systems
- Specifying dual channel MultiLoop systems
- Exporting design reports and CAD layouts
- Editing loop layouts in CAD
- Optimising designs for best performance
- Choosing most suitable hardware
- Performing and interpreting metal loss tests
Our support team can also check your installation drawings for free, just send your designs to firstname.lastname@example.org to take advantage of this service.
If you would like any more information on designing loops please contact us on +44 (0) 1636 610062, email email@example.com or fill in our request form below and we will be happy to guide you.