Ampetronic hearing loops for help points and intercoms can be used in new-build or retrofit for help points, information points or any door or emergency intercom system.
The following loop layouts are most usual for intercom systems:
- 1.4m x 1.4m floor or ceiling mounted loop
- Wall mounted loop above or below head height (never at head height!)
Ampetronic specialise in the design of OEM solution intended to meet IEC60118-4, for manufacturers who wish to make assistive listening a part of their solution:
- integrated door entry intercom hearing loop systems
- integrated elevator / lift intercom hearing loop systems
- car park intercom hearing loop systems
- emergency help point intercom hearing loop systems
- emergency refuge area hearing loop systems
- taxi and bus intercom hearing loop systems
- ATM intercom hearing loop systems
Select from the hearing loops for help points and intercoms below or call +44 (0) 1636 610062 for more information.
- TalkPerfect duplex speech transfer system
The TalkPerfect DX Intercom Speech Transfer system is designed to improve communication at fixed screen security counters. Based on proven, reliable and patented technology, the full duplex (two way) system amplifies speech for both customer and staff whist minimising background noise and actively reducing acoustic feedback.
- CLD1 small area and counter loop driver
- HLS-DM1 Hearing Loop Module
- HLS-DM2 Hearing Loop Driver Module
- HLS-2C Active Loop Panel for intercoms
- HLS-1A hearing loop system
- HLS-2A Compact hearing loop driver
- HLS-2B driver with battery back-up