- Communicate directly with hearing aid users
- Make conversation in noisy environments easier and information more accessible
- Enable effective communication through physical barriers
Most hearing aid users would say that when they use their aids in one to one conversations they work very well. Difficulties arise when the level of ambient noise is too great, as in a busy shopping area, or when the distance between the sound source and listener is increased. The problems are exacerbated if the assistive listening system in use has been poorly specified, installed or used; particularly...
- when there are large and complex room structures
- when multipurpose rooms are in use e.g. partitioned conference halls
- where overspill can cause interference or broadcast of the signal
- when metal is present in the building structure or room contents
Ampetronic™ hearing loops:
- offer direct communication to users via their existing hearing aid without the need for additional receivers
- improve the experience of hearing aid users by making conversation in noisy environments easier and information more accessible
In addition they...
- minimise the effects of metal in the structure
- allow freedom of movement by ensuring a consistent signal throughout the looped area
- can be integrated into new builds or retro-fit into existing structures
For those with and without hearing loss Ampetronic™ speech transfer systems enable effective communication through physical barriers e.g. security screens & enclosed kiosks.
For more information on hearing loop design to meet regulatory Standards for hearing loop installations, contact our friendly and knowledgeable team on +44 (0) 1636 610062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.