Combined with the Loopworks Measure R1 or Ampetronic FSM, the HLS-2D Metal Loss Test Driver delivers a preset output level to give consistent test results, ideal as an aid to quick and simple site assessments.
The HLS-2D is the only truly portable hearing loop test driver that is capable of generating test signals to the IEC60118-4 Standard.
- Determine the best loop (perimeter loop or MultiLoop™) for the room and application
- Compact and lightweight. Ideal for loop testing in all environments.
- Quick and simple operation. Quick set up made easy with industry standard connectors
- Excellent reliability, 5 year warranty and free technical support.
- Can be used to test existing loops and for powering a temporary loop e.g. for small shows,exhibitions,
Visit the following YouTube videos for Perimeter and MultiLoop test procedures:
“Simple, powerful functionality at your fingertips“
For more information on the HLS-2D Metal Loss Test Driver contact our friendly and knowledgeable team on +44 (0)1636 610062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org