The HLS-DM1 uses efficient class D current drive technology to reduce power consumption and heat output. It is the only small area induction loop driver capable of reliably driving most practical local area loops to meet the IEC60118-4 Standard
even where available power or allowable heat is limited, e.g. connecting to equipment that uses PoE or in plastic enclosures.
The transformer isolated balanced input allows simple connection to all intercoms, help points and kiosk systems, making the HLS-DM1 the obvious choice for any quality intercom system.
- Intercom systems for most environments:
- Lifts / elevators
- Help & information points
- Refuge points
- Door entry systems
- Car parks & toll booths
- Security barriers & drive throughs
- Information points & kiosks
- Interactive exhibits
Power supply options:
- 8-24V DC: Typical local DC supply inside equipment where another supply is already present.
Whilst the HLS-DM1 draws less than 3W with typical signals, you should still check that an existing supply has enough spare capacity.