Learn how to make your own hearing loop designs from a basic perimeter loop to a complex low spill system.
Hearing loop design training is now available through Loopworks Learn Portal, this comprehensive and easy to follow course demystifies the design and specification of hearing / induction loop systems.
Aimed at specifiers and loop designers, Loopworks Design Training uses practical examples to clearly explain each concept and allows participants to learn at their own pace via short modules that can be tackled in any order.
You can revisit the material at any time, giving you a complete reference to designing high quality, standard compliant hearing loop systems for all future projects.
On completion of the full course you will receive a certificate of learning, with accreditation from Avixa.
If you already have a Loopworks account you can access the course directly at https://loopworks.ampetronic.com
Alternatively click here to create an account
At the end of the hearing loop design training course, you will gain understanding in:
- Assistive listening applications and technology suitability
- Hearing loop principles and operational standards
- Ampetronic Loopworks platform and project hierarchy
- Specifying single channel hearing loop systems
- Specifying dual channel MultiLoop systems
- Exporting design reports and CAD layouts
- Editing loop layouts in CAD
- Optimising designs for best performance
- Choosing most suitable hardware
- Performing and interpreting metal loss tests
See the full Agenda below.
Please note: when participating online, the modules use descriptive audio clips. High quality speakers or preferably headphones are required to fully appreciate the content.
Successful completion of optional module assessments provides those who complete the course with a certificate of learning and industry wide recognition for their work through accreditation from Avixa.
- Module 1 – Introduction to Assistive Listening (15 mins)
- Module 2 – Understanding Hearing Loops (30 mins)
- Module 3 – Performance Standards (15 mins)
- Module 4 – Introduction to Loopworks (30 mins)
- Module 5 – Hearing Loop Solutions – Single Channel (30 mins)
- Module 6 – Hearing Loop Solutions – MultiLoop Systems (30 mins)
- Module 7 – Design Reports (15 mins)
- Module 8 – CAD Designs (15 mins)
- Module 9 – Useful Tips (15 mins)
- Module 10 – Optimisation and Hardware (30 mins)
- Module 11 – Metal Loss Testing (30 mins)