C-series firmware update: C Series v1.5.2
Release date: May 2022
Includes two separate files (V1.5.2) for both C-series firmware and website and a third file containing the changelog and release notes.
Neither updates are fully compatible with previous versions of the other, so must be installed & used together.
Please follow the link below to download the zip file containing the latest firmware and website updates for C-Series amplifiers and follow the install process.
- v1.5.2 Release Notes.txt
Description of change:
- Support for mDNS addressing by driver name on link local networks
- Improves compliance of authentication to current RFCs
- Fixed a bug where Dante input channel 2 was not routed into the amplifier
- Fixed a bug where more characters were allowed in driver name using front panel menu than web interface
- Fixed a bug where trailing spaces were added to the driver name when updating from the front panel menu
- Minor corrections to help text and firmware updates links on website
Instructions for use:
- Click the button to download the zip files required.
- Load “Alp.bin” and “cwebsite.bin” from the zip file into the root directory (not in a folder) of a USB drive.
- With the C-series unit switched on, insert the USB drive into the “USB Update Only” socket on the rear panel.
- On the front panel, press and hold the “Back / Standby” button until the Standby menu appears.
- Scroll and select “Restart”.
- The unit will restart – DO NOT TURN OFF THE POWER. The front panel LED will flash amber, then the unit will start as normal. This should take only a few seconds. The LED will continue to flash amber while the revised website is loaded. All previous user settings will be maintained and applied.
- Remove the USB stick from rear panel.
If you have any queries please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 1636 610062