C-series firmware update: C Series v1.5.1
Release date: November 2021
Includes two separate files (V1.5.1) for both C-series firmware and website and a third file containing the changelog and release notes.
Neither updates are fully compatible with previous versions of the other, so must be installed & used together.
Please follow the link below to download the zip file containing the latest firmware and website updates for C-Series amplifiers and follow the install process.
- v1.5.1 Release Notes.txt
Description of change:
Fixes an issue with short term current capability of the C10/14 models.
In addition includes all features and updates applied to network models in v1.5.0:
- SNMP for status reporting and monitoring
- A priority input option
Input 2 (mic/line or 100V) can now be used to override other inputs when active
- Tooltips to the web interface
- Status reporting for configuration of alerts and notifications
- and support for DHCP Option 61
- The ability to assign a single channel amplifier to either phase for use of perimeter loop drivers as part of a larger multiloop installation e.g. theatre balconies
All models now have:
- HF Boost MLC option added to better optimise frequency response for systems where metal losses have caused a more significant high frequency attenuation.
- An Input 250Hz low cut option added to the front panel of non-network drivers, to improve intelligibility by attenuation of lower frequencies when using a mic directly with the driver.
- Sleep and Standby mode improvements
- Standby indicated by Amber flashing LED
- Sleep is Green flashing
- Return to home screen on front panel when returning from Standby
- Standby maintained despite test tones or input signal
- Change default Sleep time to 30 mins
- Reliable recovery from Sleep
- Wholesale Network revision
- Improved compliance with RFC standards
- Management of Static / DHCP / Link local IP slots
- IP address added to front panel status page for easy reference
- Website improvements
- Power status – Active / Standby / Sleep – added to website ‘Status’ page
- Error configuration / management improvements
- Help Text added to all key features
- Variable Speed fan – to enhance product lifespan
- Various other bug fixes
Instructions for use:
- Click the button to download the zip files required.
- Load “Alp.bin” and “cwebsite.bin” from the zip file into the root directory (not in a folder) of a USB drive.
- With the C-series unit switched on, insert the USB drive into the “USB Update Only” socket on the rear panel.
- On the front panel, press and hold the “Back / Standby” button until the Standby menu appears.
- Scroll and select “Restart”.
- The unit will restart – DO NOT TURN OFF THE POWER. The front panel LED will flash amber, then the unit will start as normal. This should take only a few seconds. The LED will continue to flash amber while the revised website is loaded. All previous user settings will be maintained and applied.
- Remove the USB stick from rear panel.
If you have any queries please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 1636 610062