Release date: November 2019
Includes two separate files (V1.2) for both C-series firmware and website.
Neither updates are fully compatible with previous versions of the other, so must be installed & used together.
Please follow the link below to download the zip file containing the latest firmware and website updates for C-Series amplifiers and follow the install process.
Description of change:
- Switchable low cut filter added on both inputs with a networked amplifier – for applications where a microphone is plugged directly into the input. This is applied to the input, so does not affect test signals. Web configurable only. Default = off
- DC output can be configured to flag faults with a networked amplifier. Web configurable only. Default = no error reporting (12V DC output)
- Website enhancements:
- Scaling on Compression & Current meters
- Hidden channel B & current offset for single channel models
- Added control of new features as detailed below
- Improved management of settings restore to ensure compatibility with older units and enhance reliability.
- Greater network security
- Digest authentication
- Monitoring and blacklisting multiple failed login attempts,
- Stricter password rules
- Telnet user authentication.
Note: Network security revisions may require adjustments to other systems which have been configured to communicate with C-series units – e.g. Telnet authentication. Please amend your systems as necessary.
- Improved handling of GUI (front panel menu).
- Improved handling of ‘Local Link’ network connection.
- Support for up to 4 simultaneous website interface users
- Fixes an issue on some units where output current is indicated without signal being delivered. In some extreme cases this causes a red screen start-up error “Loop A/B function test high over current’.
- Enables upload of all files by USB power cycle.
Instructions for use:
Follow file link to zip, called
- Load “Alp.bin” and “cwebsite.bin” from the zip file into the root directory (not in a folder) of a USB drive.
- With the C-series unit switched on, insert the USB drive into the “USB Update Only” socket on the rear panel.
- On the front panel, press and hold the “Back / Standby” button until the Standby menu appears.
- Scroll and select “Restart”.
- The unit will restart – DO NOT TURN OFF THE POWER. The front panel LED will flash amber, then the unit will start as normal. This should take only a few seconds. The LED will continue to flash amber while the revised website is loaded. All previous user settings will be maintained and applied.
- Remove the USB stick from rear panel.
If you have any queries please contact us: email@example.com or call +44 (0) 1636 610062