The ILD300 is a professional audio induction loop driver capable of driving loop areas in excess of 400m2 with an unsurpassed clarity of sound for both music and speech for superior intelligibility.
Based on proven and highly reliable technology it is backed by an unrivalled 5 year warranty and free technical support. Improved power output provides outstanding value without compromise.
It has all the usual high quality features found on Ampetronic equipment such as metal loss correction and speech optimised gain control. The ILD300 is very compact and elegant, suitable for freestanding, wall mounting
or rack mounting.
- Conference facilities
- Sports halls
- Educational environments
- Places of worship
- Lecture Halls
Equipment supplied as standard with the ILD300
- Handbook and installation instructions
- 197 x 252mm loop system present sign (deaf logo)
- Region specific mains cable
- Loop connector
Comparing the Ampetronic C-series vs ILD Range of Amplifiers
The Ampetronic C-series hearing loop drivers mark a substantial development in assistive listening technology. Each of the new drivers in the range offers key advantages over the previous ILD series:
• Class ‘D’ drivers in the C Series ensure minimal energy loss to heat, which in turn reduces running costs, extends product life, significantly reduces carbon footprint, and protects your investment.
• For example, over a year when using a C7-2 you could potentially use one fifth of the power required by an MLD7.
• The combination of a DSP and Class ‘D’ output stage has allowed us to achieve a frequency range beyond that mandated in the IEC60118-4 standard. This means that the end user can expect
better reproduction of high-frequency content when compared to that of an analogue hearing loop driver.
• “Standby” mode allows for reduced power consumption when the system is not in use, with advanced audio detection allowing the amplifier to jump back into action delivering signal when needed.
• Simple digital interface for accurate setup and adjustment, with advanced metal loss control for flat response, ensuring IEC60118-4 standard compliance across the full area.
• Network connectivity for remote reporting, commissioning, and adjustment.
• DANTE enabled versions available.
Each amplifier in the ILD range has an equivalent C-series driver, here are some quick comparisons:
To find out more about the new C-series range, get in touch with us at the contact details below, or your local Ampetronic distributor!
The ILD300 hearing loop driver is now obsolete - please see C5-1 Perimeter hearing loop driver