- DEFINITIONS. a) The “Application” shall mean the Loopworks software provided by Ampetronic to offer services related to the design, testing measurement and commissioning of Audio Frequency Induction Loop systems, otherwise known as Hearing Loops, to be used on Apple iOS devices and any upgrades from time to time and any other software or documentation which enables the use of the Application. b) The “Hardware” shall mean the Calibrated Receiver provided by Ampetronic to connect to an iOS device in order to facilitate the testing measurement and commissioning of Audio Frequency Induction Loop systems, otherwise known as Hearing Loops, and any upgrades from time to time and any other documentation which enables the use of the Hardware. c) The “Online Resources” shall mean the database of documentation and information developed by Ampetronic to provide advice, guidance and training pertaining to the system design, installation, testing, measurement and commissioning of Audio Frequency Induction Loop systems, otherwise known as Hearing Loops. d) The “Online Tools” shall mean the database of information captured using the Application, certification creation tool, system specification tool and system design tool, provided by Ampetronic to facilitate the design and certification of Audio Frequency Induction Loop systems, otherwise known as Hearing Loops.
- DATA STORAGE. loopworks-tools.ampetronic.com The Application allows you to access certain functionality available on the loopworks-tools.ampetronic.com website including data storage within the Online Tools database. Such access will be governed by the Loopworks Terms & Conditions of Use.
- PROPRIETARY RIGHTS AND LICENCE. a) All trademarks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights of any nature in the Application together with the underlying software code are owned directly by Ampetronic. b) Ampetronic hereby grants you a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free revocable licence to use the Application for your business use in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Use. c) All data uploaded and stored within the Loopworks Online Tools database remains the property of Ampetronic. Ampetronic hereby grants you a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free revocable licence to use the Online Tools for your business use in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Use. d) Ampetronic accept no liability for the loss of data stored on the Online Tools database.
- CONDITIONS OF USE. a) You will not, nor allow third parties on your behalf to (i) make and distribute copies of the Application (ii) attempt to copy, reproduce, alter, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, transfer, exchange or translate the Application; or (iii) create derivative works of the Application of any kind whatsoever. b) The Application is currently made available to you free of charge for your personal use. Ampetronic reserves the right to amend or withdraw the Application, or charge for the application or service provided to you in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Use, at any time and for any reason. c) The Application will open but will only function correctly when the Hardware is connected to the iOS device. The Hardware is available to order from the Ampetronic website. Ampetronic reserves the right to amend or withdraw the Hardware, or amend pricing for the Hardware at any time. d) You acknowledge that the terms of agreement with your respective mobile network provider (‘Mobile Provider’) will continue to apply when using the Application. As a result, you may be charged by the Mobile Provider for access to network connection services for the duration of the connection while accessing the Application or Online Tools or any such third party charges as may arise. You accept responsibility for any such charges that arise. e) If you are not the bill payer for the mobile telephone or handheld device being used to access the Application or Online Tools, you will be assumed to have received permission from the bill payer for using the Application.
- AVAILABILITY. a) The Application is available to handheld mobile devices running the Apple iOS Operating System. Ampetronic will use reasonable efforts to make the Application and Online Tools data available at all times. However, you acknowledge they are provided over the internet and mobile networks and so the quality and availability of the Application and Online Tools data may be affected by factors outside Ampetronic’s reasonable control. b) Ampetronic and its partners do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any instance(s) of unavailability of the Application, Online Tools or Online Recourses, or any difficulty or inability to download or access content or any other communication system failure which may result in the Application, Online Tools and associated data being unavailable.
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS. a) In order to use the Application, you will need to have a compatible mobile telephone or handheld device, internet access, and the necessary minimum specifications ('Software Requirements'). b) The Software Requirements are as follows: Apple iOS devices running iOS9 or above, Language: English. c) The version of the Application software may be upgraded from time to time to add support for new functions and services.
- TERMINATION. Ampetronic may terminate use of the Application or Online Tools at any time by giving notice of termination to you. b) Upon any termination, (a) the rights and licenses granted to you herein shall terminate; (b) you must cease all use of the Software and/or Online Tools.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. a) In no event will Ampetronic be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential losses or damages of whatsoever kind arising out of your use or access to the Application, Hardware, Online Resources or Online Tools, including loss of profit or the like whether or not in the contemplation of the parties, whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise. b) Ampetronic is not liable to you for any damage or alteration to your equipment including but not limited to computer equipment, handheld device or mobile telephones as a result of the installation or use of the Application, Hardware or Online Tools. c) The Online Resources are provided for general information only, and do not constitute professional advice. Specific advice should be sought before taking a course of action. Ampetronic do not accept any direct or indirect responsibility for loss arising directly or indirectly from reliance on information provided as part of the Loopworks Online Resources.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. To the maximum extent permitted by law, and for the avoidance of doubt, save for section 2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982, Ampetronic hereby disclaims all implied warranties with regard to the Application, Hardware, Online Tools and Online Resources. The Application and software are provided "as is" and "as available" without warranty of any kind.
If you have any queries concerning the Service, contact us via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail: Ampetronic Ltd, Unit 2 Trentside Business Village, Farndon Road, Newark, Nottinghamshire NG24 4XB, United Kingdom
Personal information may be collected as permitted under the United Kingdom GDPR.